As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Cashmere Mock Neck
Spend the cooler months ahead in the coziest and classiest cashmere sweater you will own. Incredibly soft to the touch, our funnel neck sweater is designed to fit generously through the body and be more fitted through the raglan-style sleeves. The subtle contrast of the two different stitch designs, the delicate rolled finish at the neck and sleeves and a length that allows for both tucked or untucked are all details that will make this your go-to sweater this season - and for years to come. Pair it with your favorite jeans and boots for an instantly polished look.
- Composition: 100% cashmere, 2-ply weight
- Knitted in Nepal
- Body of sweater is a double cardigan stitch and the sleeves are a jersey stitch
- Care: Dry clean or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
Cashmere mock rocks
Love the color, the style, and the weight.
Love it so much!!!!
Amazing quality-soft and luscious
I live in Carmel, California where a cashmere sweater can be worn all year. The quality of this cashmere sweater is far and above the norm and is a delight to wear.
Great quality and work a ship. But from under sleeve down it was way too boxy almost clunky looking. Chest neck and sleeves were an excelllent fit.
The ultimate cashmere sweater
I have more than a few cashmere sweaters, but this one has quickly become my favorite. Beautiful subtle weave pattern and a nice light-weight and breathable feel. It's loose enough to layer but can be wore alone as well. The mock neck adds a nice style for summer and spring wear as well.