As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Classic Cotton Crewneck
Meet our fresh and feminine take on the classic fisherman sweater, made out of an extremely soft Peruvian cotton and knitted in a fun yet subtle “rice corn” stitch. This sweater is timeless and incredibly versatile. It’s designed to seamlessly accompany you throughout your day and across all seasons.
Fit Note: Runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Knitted in a rice corn stitch
- Raglan style sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
Love my new white sweater
Adore this sweater….cozy without being bulky. Can see myself wearing it all year!
Great fit and I love the weight of the sweater.
It’s a Xmas gift for my daughter so can’t review it yet!
Great sweater, definitely recommend.
Great sweat, definitely recommend. Worth every penny. 100% so it feels nice on the skin and is machine washable.