As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Cotton Mock Neck - Striped
The cotton version of our best-selling cashmere sweater has arrived and we guarantee you'll love it just as much. This mock neck style sweater is just as stylish as it is comfortable - knitted out of a luxe Peruvian cotton that is super soft and perfectly lightweight for those transition seasons or cool summer nights. Delicate details like the rolled finish at the neck and sleeves will make this your go-to “elevated casual” knit that you reach for over and over again.
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Knitted in a delicate links stitch, rolled neck & sleeve hem
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Lightweight and impossibly soft, this is already becoming a staple in my summer wardrobe. My only regret is not buying two - one for a back up!
I am a big fan of Alice Walk's Cashmere Sweater, so I had to try this cotton version. It is such soft cotton - sometimes cotton sweaters can feel "crunchy" but this one definitely does not. It is very comfortable but looks very polished and I can't wait to wear it out!