As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Cotton Weekender
Your weekend staple has arrived. This sweater is guaranteed to be the first piece you reach for when packing for those crisp fall evenings and cozy nights by the fire. With its partial button up style and chunky, yet super soft Peruvian cotton knit, this sweater will be your go-to for all seasons.
Fit Note: Runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Body is knitted in a chunky garter stitch
- Ribbed collar, partial button down
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
Love this sweater
I love all Alice walk sweaters and this one did not disappoint. Very well made and smart looking. I sized up because I like my sweaters loose.
If you love a good collar...
I love the collar on this sweater and initially why I made the purchase. It is just enough to keep your neck warm on a chilly day and can also elevate the look of any outfit. It is also extremely well made. I will be purchasing other colors.
BEST! BEST! BEST!
Amazing quality! Love, love, love!
This is the 2nd cotton weekender I’ve purchased and I really like them. I purchased navy and then black and it’s very polished and put together with a pair of jeans (my usual daily wear.). I own many cashmere sweaters from AW and I love them but as I have sensitive skin, I always have to wear a layer beneath and enjoy I don’t need to with the cotton. We also don’t have really cold winters so these are a great layering piece with a tshirt and light jacket.
Perfect sweater for the weekend
The name says it all - The Weekender! Love the casual style to wear with blue jeans or white chinos.