As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Tailored Jacket
This "Jackie-O meets Kate Middleton" jacket is meant to be both a staple and a statement piece in your wardrobe - pair it with a sleek dress for a formal occasion or throw it over a t-shirt and jeans for errands around town. Our stunning blue & white embroidered zig zag fabric is a showstopper, but still has the flexibility to be dressed up or down. It’s the perfect outer layer to take with you on a winter trip (or extended stay) to the Southern states.
- Composition: Embroidery on a linen & cotton blend (made in India)
- Slightly structured with subtle sheen
- Dry clean only
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Model is 5’9” and wearing a size XS
- Runs true to size (note that the jacket is not meant to close in the front)
- Given this is a made-to-order piece, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have on fit / sizing!
This item will ship within 1-2 weeks. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is made-to-order, it is eligible for exchanges or store credit only. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.