As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Classic Cotton Crewneck - Striped - XS (Final Sale)
Note: Discontinued Colorway
This item is Final Sale and is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Meet our fresh and feminine take on the classic fisherman sweater, made out of an extremely soft Peruvian cotton and knitted in a fun yet subtle “rice corn” stitch. This sweater is timeless and incredibly versatile. It’s designed to seamlessly accompany you throughout your day - pair it with shorts and sandals for a casual daytime look or elevate it with white jeans and espadrilles for a night out.
Fit Note: Runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Knitted in a rice corn stitch
- Raglan style sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size Small
- This item will ship within 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
Classic cotton crew
Love it!! Five star
Great. Good quality. Just as pictured.
This is my third purchase from Alice Walk, and I’m a customer for life. The quality of their pieces is unparalleled. This sweater is lovely and well-made. Another win!
Love the fabric, stripes, and the fit. You can feel the quality.
Very comfortable and cozy, perfect vacation sweater!