We live for gorgeous fabrics, special detailing and refined fit - and this jacket has it all. Made out of an intricate, custom tweed from a storied mill in France, this blazer will take you from work to weekend all year-round. Its clean lines and fun fringe accents make it the ultimate statement piece and perfect pop of color to jazz up the “jeans & tee” uniform. Or dress it up with heels and suit pants for those not as frequent, but just as important, formal occasions.
- Made-to-order in our Boston Studio
- Care: dry clean only
- Patch front pockets
- Invisible hook & eye closure down the front placket
- Fully Lined
- Bracelet-length sleeves
- Designed to hit right at belt line
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Runs true to size - this is a fitted blazer that can be worn open or closed
- Model is 5’9” and wearing a size XS
- Given this is a made-to-order piece, please email email@example.com with any questions you may have on fit / sizing!
This item will ship within 3-5 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is made-to-order, it is eligible for exchanges or store credit only. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.