As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Classic Cotton Crewneck - Striped
Meet our fresh and feminine take on the classic fisherman sweater, made out of an extremely soft Peruvian cotton and knitted in a fun yet subtle “rice corn” stitch. This sweater is timeless and incredibly versatile. It’s designed to seamlessly accompany you throughout your day - pair it with shorts and sandals for a casual daytime look or elevate it with white jeans and espadrilles for a night out.
Email sent successfuly!
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Knitted in a rice corn stitch
- Raglan style sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.