As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Cashmere Sweater
Spend the cooler months ahead in the coziest and classiest cashmere sweater you will own. Incredibly soft to the touch, our funnel neck sweater is designed to fit generously through the body and be more fitted through the raglan-style sleeves. The subtle contrast of the two different stitch designs, the delicate rolled finish at the neck and sleeves and a length that allows for both tucked or untucked are all details that will make this your go-to sweater this season - and for years to come. Pair it with your favorite jeans and boots for an instantly polished look.
- Composition: 100% cashmere, 2-ply weight
- Hand Knitted in Nepal
- Body of sweater is a double cardigan stitch and the sleeves are a jersey stitch
- Care: Dry clean or machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
From the fabric, to the cut and fit - this is the most comfortable sweater I’ve owned in a long time. Classic and timeless, can take you anywhere- work, car, walking,home, travel - even the couch with a good book!
This sweater was everything I was hoping for! Soft, luxurious and the color is beautiful. Roomy enough and well made to last for years to come.
Love the color, the softness the fit and the style
Fabulous sweater.. so soft, great fit and I LOVE it !!
This sweater is so comfortable and I love the fit and neckline. The hardest decision is which color to buy - I love them all :). I started with the bright pink and received so many compliments I bought the Alice Walk Blue as well. This is a great sweater for when you want to be comfortable but also feel put together!