As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
We live for gorgeous fabrics, special detailing and refined fit - and this jacket has it all. Made out of an intricate, custom tweed from a storied mill in France, this blazer will take you from work to weekend all year-round. Its clean lines and fun fringe accents make it the ultimate statement piece and perfect pop of color to jazz up the “jeans & tee” uniform. Or dress it up with heels and suit pants for those not as frequent, but just as important, formal occasions.
- Composition: 62% polyacrylic, 18% polyester, 15% viscose, 5% (made in France)
- Made-to-order in our Boston Studio
- Care: dry clean only
- Patch front pockets
- Invisible hook & eye closure down the front placket
- Fully Lined
- Bracelet-length sleeves
- Designed to hit right at belt line
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Runs true to size - this is a fitted blazer that can be worn open or closed
- Model is 5’9” and wearing a size XS
- Given this is a made-to-order piece, please email email@example.com with any questions you may have on fit / sizing!
- This item will ship within 1-2 weeks. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is made-to-order, it is eligible for exchanges or store credit only. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.