As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Trench Coat 2.0
Meet the 2.0 version of our beloved Trench Coat. We’ve made some updates to this wardrobe classic, outlined below. This is a true forever-favorite.
Updates to our Trench Coat design:
- Fabric - We used a lighter weight (but equally as luxurious) Italian cotton twill with an incredibly soft hand-feel and a water repellent finish. While this cotton doesn’t have as much structure as our first design, the lightness of it is very comfortable and functional. The color is also a little richer — more of a classic trench beige. The best part — it’s a double-face cotton, so we designed a fun (yet subtle) Alice Walk blue checked print for the inside.
- Design: We removed the back pleat and replaced it with a sleek storm flap that lays across the back shoulders. We also shortened the length of the coat just a tad.
- Sizing: We tailored the silhouette a bit to be less A-line in shape, which results in a more true to size fit.
- Just like the last time, the coat is just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside!
- Composition: 100% twill cotton with a water repellent finish
- Fabric made in Italy, coat made in New York City
- Detachable hood
- Hidden snap placket for fastening
- Alice Walk Blue checked print on the inside of fabric, blue piping on interior seams
- Care: Dry clean only
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Runs true to size
- Gabby is 5'9" wearing size Small; Cheryl is 5'4" also wearing size Small
This item will ship in 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.