As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Striped Tee
Our three-quarter sleeve striped tee is the ultimate wardrobe staple. So soft you'll be tempted to sleep in it, but polished enough to wear it out to dinner with heels (whenever that happens again!). And when life really does go back to normal, this will be your go-to travel top for all of those adventures you've planned during quarantine!
- Composition: 94% Viscose, 6% Elastane
- Colorfast, anti-microbial and breathable qualities that stand up to everyday wear
- "Superwashed" beforehand to prevent pilling
- Made in Portugal
- Care: Machine wash cold; hang to dry; do not bleach; warm iron if needed
Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
This tee runs true to size
Our model is 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
I have this shirt in both colors and wear each once a week. The fabric and fit are perfect- lightweight and comfortable while also looking crisp. To dress it up, I wear tucked into a pair of high-waisted jeans or casual with a pair of leggings. Light enough for summer and great for chillier days with a cardigan.
I don’t even know what exactly it is that makes this shirt so amazing. For starters, it’s buttery soft. I also love that it’s on the longer side, so I actually started wearing it post-partum and it’s become an absolute favorite. I have the light blue stripes and it goes with everything.