As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
Embroidered Hills Scarf
Made in Italy out of an incredibly soft silk and cotton twill, our Embroidered Hills scarf will be your go-to accessory this year. We partnered with Swedish textile designer, Helena Nilsson, on this vibrant and fresh poppy-colored print. Get creative and style the scarf in a million different ways - around your neck, draped over your shoulders, in your hair, as a belt…the list goes on!
- Composition: 63% Cotton, 37% Silk
- Colors: Poppy orange & aqua blue
- Measures approximately 35” x 35”
- Rolled hem finish
- Made in Italy
- Care: Machine wash cold gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
- One size
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
It's the perfect pop of color for any occasion! And I love that the print was designed by a female artist!