As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Swing Coat
In designing the Swing Coat, we borrowed elements that we love from two of our most popular pieces - the vintage-inspired trapeze shape from our beloved wool Cape and the ease and functionality of our cashmere Car Coat. The end result is another chic, timeless outerwear piece that you will wear for years to come. Super lightweight (yet warm), our Swing Coat will take you from a busy day of meetings and errands straight to an elegant evening out. The coat is made out of a super soft double-faced brushed virgin wool from Italy (the same family owned mill that makes the wool for our Cape and Car Coat) and then meticulously crafted in New York City to achieve that harder-than-it-looks “less is more” construction. Given the double-face nature of the virgin wool, the inside of each coat is a different color - a subtle beige in the case of the Oatmeal coat and a fun, vibrant French Blue with the Navy.
- Composition: doubled-faced 100% virgin wool (imported from Italy
- Fabric is super lightweight and has a beautiful brushed finish
- Hidden snaps along the front for closure
- Hidden pockets along the side seams
- Flat felled seams throughout
- Not lined, interior finish finished with piping
- Made in New York City
- Care: dry clean only
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14)
- Runs true to size - if you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Models are both 5'9'' and wearing size Small
- Coat intended to hit around mid thigh
- This item will ship within 1-2 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. Given this item is not made-to-order, it is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
In love with this coat. It’s super comfortable but also very chic. Have received a bunch of compliments already! Feel like this will be my go-to jacket for fall through spring.
The is is a treasure. Materials and draping are first rate. Soft, fitted in the right places; it’s a gorgeous shade of navy, too. This is already my favorite piece!