As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Cotton Weekender
Your weekend staple has arrived. This sweater is guaranteed to be the first piece you reach for when packing for those crisp fall evenings and cozy nights by the fire. With its partial button up style and chunky, yet super soft Peruvian cotton knit, this sweater will be your go-to for all seasons.
Fit Note: Runs true to size, but if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Composition: 100% Tanguis Cotton
- Body is knitted in a chunky links stitch
- Ribbed collar, partial button down
- Made in Peru
- Care: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- This item will ship within 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
I am very happy with the purchase. It fits well and looks well made. I have yet to wear it and I hope it washes well
The only sweater you need
This sweater is amazing. It’s flattering on any body type and the knit is so soft and just feels luxurious. I’ll be living in it all season long!
Gorgeous sweater. Fits well. Well made and warm
I’m in love with this sweater
This sweater is by far the most gorgeous and unique sweater I have ever owned. Every time I have worn it, I have received numerous compliments. I now need the sweater in every color. I even told my husband that I need to be buried in this sweater, I love it that much.
Needed both colors
I wore this sweater three times in the first five days after it arrived. I cannot get over how luxurious the fabrication is. Truly have never felt anything like it! I will plan to order more colors when they become available. Because of the looser weave, I found the sweater stretched slightly throughout the day. For this reason, I would size down if between sizes (I took my normal size).