As part of our commitment to sustainability, this specialty item will be cut and sewn just for you in our Boston studio. And it’ll be well worth the (slight) wait. The timeline for made-to-order pieces may vary and our return policy is slightly different, so please refer to the Shipping & Returns section below.
The Trench Coat 2.0
Meet the 2.0 version of our beloved Trench Coat. We’ve made some updates to this wardrobe classic, outlined below. This is a true forever-favorite.
Updates to our Trench Coat design:
- Fabric - We used a lighter weight (but equally as luxurious) Italian cotton twill with an incredibly soft hand-feel and a water repellent finish. While this cotton doesn’t have as much structure as our first design, the lightness of it is very comfortable and functional. The color is also a little richer — more of a classic trench beige. The best part — it’s a double-face cotton, so we designed a fun (yet subtle) Alice Walk blue checked print for the inside.
- Design: We removed the back pleat and replaced it with a sleek storm flap that lays across the back shoulders. We also shortened the length of the coat just a tad.
- Sizing: We tailored the silhouette a bit to be less A-line in shape, which results in a more true to size fit.
- Just like the last time, the coat is just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside!
- Composition: 100% twill cotton with a water repellent finish
- Fabric made in Italy, coat made in New York City
- Detachable hood
- Hidden snap placket for fastening
- Alice Walk Blue checked print on the inside of fabric, blue piping on interior seams
- Care: Dry clean only
- Sizes: XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), XL (14-16)
- Runs true to size
- Gabby is 5'9" wearing size Small; Cheryl is 5'4" also wearing size Small
This item will ship in 1-3 business days. An email will be sent once the item has shipped with an associated tracking number. This item is eligible for a full refund or exchange within 14 days from the date that the product was received. To request a return shipping label, please email email@example.com. For more information, please see our Shipping & Returns policy here.
Styled by You
Loved this jacket! Lovely fabric and so good for every day. It runs a tiny bit small if you want to have a sweater or layer under it.
A Perfect Coat!
I have made many purchases from Alice Walk. I love them all!! This sweet little coat is perfect for mild weather. The fabric is excellent and the style is good for all occasionss
Another Alice Walk win. Gorgeous jacket. Fit and feel are amazing. The lining and details are beautiful.
Expensive but beautiful. Hopefully, it will last years! Love the color.
I wanted to love it.
The coat is beautiful and very soft, but it simply doesn't look great on me. I am not sure why. A little boxy or something? I tried it on for my brilliant tailor who is basically like my fairy godmother in terms of my wardrobe. She exclaimed, "This is gorgeous! It is so well-made. It's just like the coat my mother used to wear in Greece. My daughter wears it now. Three generations of quality construction." We stared at it in the mirror. The arms are too short, but the length is a little too long for my frame. We brainstormed adding darts or something at the bust, but ultimately decided that it just wasn't meant to be. For reference, I am 5'4", 34D, 125 lbs and ordered a small. So sad. It will go back in the box for someone else to love. (Packaging is nice, btw, but not over the top or wasteful.)